Accessories for pumping units
As we already know, there are two pumping elements, the fixed and the adjustable. Depending on the needs of our system, we will place one or the other. The following accessories can be added to these elements to extend their functionalities.
fixed pumping group:
- BLOCK WITH PRESSURE GAUGE AND GREASE NIPPLE 40.BMI.01.
The block is mounted on the discharge to control, by means of the pressure gauge, the operating pressure of the installation. It also includes a grease nipple for filling the system via a hand or pneumatic pump.
- BLOCK WITH MANOMETER, SAFETY VALVE AND LUBRICATOR 40.BMI.02. It has the same operation as the previous one, but this one includes a safety valve that protects the system from possible excess pressure. It should be borne in mind that the pumping units that are installed in the pumps already have the safety valve by default.
- BLOCK WITH MANOMETER, ELECTROMAGNETIC SENSOR, AND LUBRICATOR 40.BMI.03. In addition to the pressure gauge to control the pressure and the lubricator to be able to fill the pump through it, it also contains a safety valve that protects the system from possible excess pressure and the electromagnetic sensor that gives us a signal that we will transform into an alarm in the event of high pressure in the main line.
- BLOCK WITH PRESSURE GAUGE, INDUCTIVE SENSOR AND GREASE FITTING 40.BMI.04. This accessory has the same functions as 40.BMI.03, but unlike this one, in this case the line overpressure sensor is inductive and not electromagnetic.
Adjustable pumping group:
- TWO-WAY JOINT WITH PRESSURE GAUGE A70.093523. This accessory contains a pressure gauge to control the operating pressure of the installation.
- THREE-WAY JOINT WITH PRESSURE GAUGE AND ELECTROMAGNETIC SENSOR A70.093525. Like the previous one, it has a pressure gauge to control the pressure. It is equipped with an electromagnetic sensor to control the excess pressure in the main line, and to be able to transform this signal into an alarm.
- THREE-WAY JOINT WITH PRESSURE GAUGE AND INDUCTIVE SENSOR A70.093524. Like the previous ones, it contains a pressure gauge that monitors the pressure. In addition, it is equipped with an inductive sensor to control the excess pressure in the main line, and to be able to transform that signal into an alarm.
If you have any doubts about the pumping group accessories or if you want to purchase them, please contact us and we will help you with whatever you need.